University Of Calicut B.Com/B.A. Entrance Exam 2013 Hall Ticket | Result | Exam Pattern is available for all.
The applications are invited for the BA/BCom Open Stream Entrance Examination 2013 conducted by School of Distance Education, Calicut University. The applicants have to appear for an entrance examination and only those who secure a minimum of 35% marks in the examination are admitted to the Degree programme. This scheme is mainly to envisage facility for those who could not undergo the regular studies due to various reasons; but eager to acquire a Degree. No basic educational qualification is insisted for admission to the course through the open stream.
All those who have attained the age of 18 years by the 1st July 2013 are eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
How to apply :
The students desirous of joining for the Degree course have to submit application online. To access online application, visit the home page of website www.universityofcalicut.info and click the link Open Stream Entrance Examination 2013.
Last Date for Registration
- Remittance of fee without fine 20 June 2013
- Remittance of fee with a fine of 100/- 27 June 2013
- Receipt of filled in applications in the office of SDE 01 July 2013 (The facility of Online Registration will be available upto 27 June 2013)
Entrance Examination Fee
- Candidates enrolled in India : 1000/-
- SC/ST : 500/-
- Candidates enrolled abroad : USD 120
- Postage fee : 120/-
Scheme of Entrance Examination
- The examination will be objective type with multiple choices.
- There are three papers of 2 hours of duration for the entrance examination, each carrying a maximum of 100 marks.
- Paper I : General English 2 hours 100 marks
- Paper II : Hindi or Malayalam or Arabic 2 hours 100 marks
- Paper III :
- Indian History (or) 2 hours 100 marks
- Politics (or)
- Economics (or)
The Admission Ticket can be downloaded from first week of August 2013 onwards from the University website using the online Registration key number allotted to them.
Those who secure a minimum of 105 marks out of 300 (35%) in the entrance
examination are admitted to the degree course.